December 7, 2023
- Independent Source Doctrine Applied to Warrantless Search by U.S. Court of Appeals for First Circuit
- U.S. District Court Suppresses Statements in Case Involving Defendant’s Repeated Requests for Counsel While Being Questioned by Police
- Maine’s Indigent Legal Services: Struggles, Reforms, and Legal Battles
- In Memoriam: Robert F. Preti, Esq.
- Maine Supreme Judicial Court Announces Changes to Maine Rules of Civil Procedure
- SJC is seeking a member of the public (a Maine resident, non-lawyer, and someone who is not already a guardian ad litem) to serve on Guardian Ad Litem Review Board
- State Court Summaries
- Federal Court Line-up
- Tort Law: Exploring Civil Justice for Victims of the Lewiston Mass Shooting, by Travis Brennan, Esq. and Ben Gideon, Esq.
- Admiralty Law: The Jones Act Plaintiff, Part 2, by Nicholas Walsh, Esq.
- Maine Assistance Program’s Contact Information: email@example.com, PO Box 244, Wayne, ME 04284; 207-266-5951
Next issue December 21, 2023
Advertising Deadline December 13, 2023
All online & print published material
Copyright 2023 MLR